Unique and intuitive
PEARL is AVINENT’s system of mini implants: a product with unique features to provide a quality alternative to the currently available range of solutions for removable, minimally invasive prostheses.
The options provided by the advanced and exclusive two-piece design of this new mini implant, coupled with the well-known Biomimetic Advanced Surface (BAS), help to resolve many different cases. It also benefits from a single protocol, unprecedented versatility and a highly intuitive surgical procedure.
Geometry of the implant
- Innovative two-piece design that facilitates insertion of the attachment.
- Three different diameters, 2.0 / 2.4 / 2.8 mm, for a wide range of possibilities in all cases, maintaining the same platform in all diameters (3.0 mm).
- Polished neck for a better esthetic result.
- Double progressive and asymmetric thread, which enables the implant to adapt perfectly to the various areas of the bone, thereby guaranteeing its penetration capacity in the apical zone and compacting capability in the area of the implant body.
- BIOMIMETIC ADVANCED SURFACE, which increases the bone-implant contact (BIC) percentage and speeds up osseointegration.
- Easy and intuitive milling protocol.
BIOMIMETIC ADVANCED SURFACE
Shape of the implant:
- Shape adapted to the biological structure of the bone.
- Platform switching at positive angle with a polished surface aiding the adaptation of soft tissues and ensuring excellent aesthetic results.
- Micro-thread neck, improving bone-implant contact and the distribution of stresses in the cortical zone.
- Double progressive and asymmetric thread which enables the implant to adapt perfectly to the various areas of the bone, thereby guaranteeing its penetration capacity in the apical zone and compacting capability in the area of the body of the implant.
- Apical end with radical tip that guides the entry and advance of the implant during insertion and which reduces the trauma to the anatomical peri-implant structures at the apical level.
- BIOMIMETIC ADVANCED SURFACE which increases the bone-implant contact (BIC) percentage and speeds up osseointegration.
- Available for internal (IC), external (EC) and conical (CC) connection.
BIOMIMETIC ADVANCED SURFACE
The secret lies in nature
AVINENT conducted an ambitious research process to develop its BIOMIMETIC ADVANCED SURFACE (BAS), a revolutionary surface inspired by the biochemical processes occurring in nature. By incorporating calcium and phosphorus, elements that are found in our body, a surface was created that accelerates bone-implant interaction.
Biomimetic properties that promote osseointegration:
1 / Optimum structural roughness
The surface treatment that provides macroroughness and microporosity, with the addition of calcium and phosphorus, gives the surface fully biomimetic properties.
2 / Hydrophillicity
The results obtained in determining the contact angle have demonstrated clear hydrophilic behavior of the implant surface. This characteristic results in better integration between the implant and the biological environment, which promotes osseointegration.
3 / Bone cell generation induced
Scientific studies and clinical evidence have confirmed the success of BIOMIMETIC surface treatment. The surface topography of the implant facilitates bone cell migration and osteogenesis.